October 2, 2013

My Wedding is ONE Month Away!

Guess what! My wedding is in exactly one month! Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday that Lynn and I started dating. If fact, it has been over seven years. I proposed to her almost fourteen months ago. Time has flown by so quickly... In exactly one month, Lynn and I will say our vows and become husband and wife. So much to look forward to. We're excited that our wedding day will give so many family members and friends the opportunity to come together too.

In other news, we finalized and booked our honeymoon plans! We're going to DISNEY WORLD! (... and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios!) I'm sorry for all of the exclamations, but am truly that excited. This will be our first trip together. It will definitely be a fun week of adventure. We'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share here.

No comments: